Edit is only possible after unlock. menu->Edit->Unlock Locking is not yet implemented
Add a logical value (edge) selectable via signal right click menu on waveform. The edge is always added at the actual cursor position.
|Delete||Erase a transaction on actual cursor position and move cursor one step to right|
|Backspace||Erase a transaction on actual cursor position and move cursor one step left|
Signal which is edited is determined by actual mouse cursor positon.
For the analog signal edit keys [delete, backspace] works same way as for the digital.
Right click on the signal name Edit
- A yellow background is used for values, a green for time
- 'hammer button' sets actual signal time/value
- Value in yellow inputbox is converted by python function float()
- Discard button revert all operations which have been made on signal
For linear line between two (time,value) coordinates, use ramp:
With this 'rescale' is possible to shift signal values into a new scale.
It is Offset and Multiply in one step.
SignalConstructor support python script to modify data of waveform.
- Analog values are stored in numpy array.
- Button Make executes a script inside, and the result is instantly visible on a signal graph
- Code examples have not been fully implemented yet, for the implementation of more code strips contact author.
- Structure of the data:
- Only transition (edges) are known, the array look like: [(step, value),(step,value),...]